THE HEARTBEAT FOUNDATION CORP WELCOMES YOU
Hope Is Where the Heart Is
The HEARTBEAT FOUNDATION is a non-profit corporation and operates exclusively for multicultural and educational purposes. We support, promote, and assist ethnic minorities by creating not for profit multicultural events, fund raising events, and art programs that will generate social awareness and consciousness particular to specific communities while promoting cultural diversity.
HOW WE HELPED
What was done so far with the Support of the Heartbeat Foundation from 2012:
- Multicultural Non Profit Events such as: Festival of Nations Worldcup Finals named by FIFA as one of the TOP Viewing events live on the Beach, LUAU Pompano Beach Celebrating 100 years of Samba with Paula Lima, Wynwood Park Multicultural Space, the Acoustic “Fascinating Mestizo” Concerts with Carla Visi, and the Queen of Forro “Elba Ramalho” at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek. In 2019, IZA Brazil’s POP Phenomenon, Latin Grammy Nominee, and Judge on the TV Show “The Voice” kicks off a new album in Manhattan. In the Same Year, Biquini Cavadao, the Iconic Brazilian Rock band lands in Boston to promote Brazil’s Rock History.
- THF employed residents and locals by filing more than 589 direct part time positions in proprietary Multicultural Non Profit Events.
- Only in 2019, The Heartbeat Foundation invested U$232,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand and nine dollars) back in the Brazilian Community by retaining services from minority owned suppliers, vendors, contractors, media outlets, workers, manufactures, artists, musicians, etc.
- In 2020 with the support of the Heartbeat Foundation, the 9th Annual Brazilian Festival was held in Fort Lauderdale, and the only LIVE Brazilian Celebration held in the entire Country, setting new standards of safety in the Industry as a Covid Safe event. More than 75 local artists, 40 Local Small business, 35 Staff Members, and 25 local suppliers affected by the Pandemic, have got financial assistance and a sense of hope and faith in happier days ahead in the Community. Click here for Pictures
- THF has generated in 9 years, U$ 800,000.00 (eight hundred thousand dollars) in gross revenues to Food Vendors at proprietary Multicultural festivals.
- THF retains annually the services of 63 (sixty three) local minority suppliers, contractors and vendors per year.
- Multicultural exhibitors and vendors employed an average of 3700 part time workers since 2012.
- The Heartbeat Foundation donated U$40,000.00 (forty thousand dollars) in hard cash, beverages, refreshments, and food since 2012 to PIB Church Florida, Safe Harbor and Broward Schools, Pompano Chamber of Commerce, the City of Pompano Beach, “Lar Maria Thereza” in Bahia for the Homeless, among many others.
- THF helped more than 2100 (two thousand and one hundred) local minority owned businesses with growth, sales, media exposure, and networking since 2012.
- THF has also the mission to heat up the local economy with the sole purpose of promoting tourism in South Florida (Miami and Broward) through cultural diversity.
- Through happiness, fun, and entertainment we have been creating multicultural awareness, or unity, healing, and harmony between groups regardless of race, religion, gender, ethnicity, and socioeconomic status.
SUFFERING NO MORE
Helping The Community
In 2020 - Celebrity Musicians banded Together to launch Fundraising Campaign for Struggling Brazilian Immigrants in the Arts, Events & Entertainment Industries in South Florida. In response to the economic fallout the Coronavirus Pandemic has inflicted on Brazilian immigrants living in the United States, this campaign has raised funds and helped individuals with $500 financial relief checks.
ANNUAL BRAZILIAN FESTIVAL FLORIDA
Reinforcing our Commitment
The Heartbeat Foundation supports The Annual Brazilian Festival in Florida. For 11 years the Largest, most unique, inclusive, and eclectic Multicultural Entertainment Experience in the SE Coast. Where Unity in the Community, International Acts, the Tastiest Food Options, Kids and Families come together to enjoy a myriad of music genres, folklore, excitement, and inheritance. Brazil’s love, passion, rhythm, and excitement are coming back in 2022, in Fort Lauderdale
“One is not always happy when one is good; but one is always good when one is happy”
BRAZILIAN FESTIVAL RADIO SHOW
24/7 ON THE AIR
FREE COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR MUSIC EDUCATION PURPOSES. The Heartbeat Foundation supports the First Bilingual Radio Show in the United States aired from South Florida and from Deerfield Beach. The Portuguese-English speaking Radio Show plays and promotes legends of Brazilian Popular Music, new artists, and the Line Up of the Annual Brazilian Festival feat. news and interviews. More than 100 Radio Shows produced in 10 Years. Listen now and 24/7 to re-runs celebrating 10 years of Culture.
- www.BrazilianFestival.orgSnyder Parkwww.BrazilianFestival.orgSnyder Park , 3299 SW 4th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, USAThe Largest, Longest Living & Florida’s OWN Brazilian Festival for 11 Years. “A Love Letter to the Amazon Forest and the many Cultures of Brazil”. This is the taste of the Brazilian Cuisine featured by all the small businesses of Broward created to offer a dream day in Brazil’s Flavor Land.
- Time is TBDFort LauderdaleTime is TBDFort Lauderdale, 1005 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USAAfter 2014’s Festival of Nations Soccer Championship Weekend, named by FIFA as one of the Top 10 Fan Fests in the US, and 2017’s LUAU 100 YEARS of Samba, The Heartbeat Foundation brings the "ELECTRIFYING" pulse of Brazil's Northern Street Carnival, and Rio de Janeiro's Festivities to South Florida.